29 January, 2011

HAIR :)

It's been a long I kept my hair and finally I cut it just now. Unfortunately, i cut it by myself. haha! Seems like I do have a talent on haircut right ? Pardon me for that silly-dreamy-act. :) Actually, today is my worst day ever. Early in the morning I suppose went for the a wedding ceremony. But yeah, I did'nt manage to go there ,because SESB department were too busy for solve our electrical problem. It's took 4 hours you know. If I know that should be happen. . . urgh =.='

Huh~ What a day. Hope the best day ever will appear for me tomorrow. I should be happy now. I should detain for all this nonsense. Love . Love . Love . . Beside being happy with your love one. . but still get sadness that bring us to .... Ya Allah~. Im Speechless. It's totally hurt. I should let it go.



.:Tot Tot Tot, Sekian Terima Kasih:.

0 comments: