11 March, 2011

Sangat bahagia .

Assalamualaikum and a very good evenings to all the readers.

Once again, i do feel happy today because Allah still give me a chance to get breathe and see this world. I don't except to much for this day. Only certain make me open my mind . By the way, FYI my grandparents and parents already fly to Mekah . Yes, they do the Umrah. I cried when my mom hug me tight. Ya Allah, please take care of my family and please sent them back safely . :)

TODAY. I wake up early and manage all the laundry. Then, get ready for the ICT class. My aunt send us by a car. Suddenly, when I enter the building I see Dayang. She's wearing hijab! Ya Allah, i'm so happy and speechless at that time. But, something goes wrong. Wait. I come there with my sis and aunt :) We've learn photo editing and so on. (siyezly, i don't bother if there's something not rite on my writing)


And JUST NOW. Tsunami ALERT at Sabah. I just pray and hope everything gonna be alright. I do miss my mom so much. Yes , I DO! I saw somebody that really look like my mom. ;) I hope they gonna be fine there. May Allah bless them. Amin.

As the conclusion, I am so happy today. Thank you, Ya Rabb.



.:Tot Tot Tot, Sekian Terima Kasih:.

0 comments: