06 March, 2011

Tak Salah kan ?

Assalamualaikum wbt and a very good evening to the readers :)

I took a long time to get rest from my bloggie and if you see, about last week . . I didn't post anything yet. Am I too busy ? No. Im NOT. Just, i'm really not-into-that-mood-of-writting. HUH! Sometimes, I do ask myself... Why I keep blogging? Why must I have blog? Yeah. I'm also can't answer it. FYI,About few days. . . there's a lot things that happen to me. YES. I admit that I'm so alone this few days.

Ohya, tomorrow gonna be my last day at AMC Collage . Sad huh ? A bit lahh. Alhamdulillah. . Parents pun dah nak berangkat Rabu neyh. Ntah, macam mana rasa hidup 20 hari without them. See, alone again. Patient! :) Siyezly..... I'm OUT! Really don't want to typing I force it. Penat neyh bh jri mw ketuk-ketik. Aissshh.

Stop here kot. Thank You. Btw, I have a new song for my blogggie. BITTERHEART. :)
I'm soo bitterheart now. I have nooooo feelinggg I guess... Urghhhh! Stop! oke, See u :)
Enjoy the song.




Lotsa luv,


.:Tot Tot Tot, Sekian Terima Kasih:.

0 comments: